- Exam: 2020 November 3rd at 9.30 a.m.
- Lesson: According to a schedule established by the professor. Calendar: 2020 November 4th,5th,24th,25th,26th; 2020 December 3rd,10th,11th,12th,17th ; 2021 January 7th,8th,11th,20th,21st,22nd; 2021 February 9th,10th,11th,22nd,23rd,24th; 2021 March 8th,9th,10th,22nd,23rd, 24th; 2021 April 19th,20th ,21st,22nd,23rd; 2021 May 4th,5th,6th,21st,22nd, 24th; 2021 June 3rd,4th,5th,16th,17th,18th
- Deadline Application: 2020 October 25th
Individual course registration fee (non-refundable, to be enclosed with the application form) valid also as auditor’s attendance fee: € 130.00.
Individual attendance fee (to be paid within 15th December): € 2000,00.
Individual attendance fee with lessons with M° Enrico Stellini (to be paid within 15th December): € 2200,00
- Open to: Young pianists
Programme: Interpretation of piano repertoire. Participation in chamber music projects is foreseen in collaboration with students participating in other Post-Graduate courses. At the professor’s discretion, the best students may be chosen to hold recitals during the year.
Admission Requirements: Two Chopin études or one Chopin étude and one of the student’s choosing among those of Liszt, Rachmaninoff and Debussy; one Sonata by Mozart, Beethoven or Schubert; one Romantic piece. The course will take place only if the minimum number of students required is reached. Age limit: 26
The course is reserved for students who have instrument degree VO or AFAM I level. In case of early talent students who haven’t such degrees will be anyway admitted to the course
The course divides in two type of offer:
1) Students with excellent technique will receive lessons only by the principal teacher
2) Students who need more work with technique and help in their study (by teacher’s discretion) will have lessons one hour a month with M° Enrico Stellini too. This lesson will be held in the same day of one of the dates of M° Andrea Lucchesini’s lesson
Klaus Kaufmann 1 session to be defined
Visiting professor’s masterclass is free for students of the course and open to external students subject to availability
Fees for external students’ masterclass: € 180.00 included registration fee
Masterclass fee for auditors: € 50.00