- Exam: 2020 October 23rd at 10.00 a.m.
- Lesson: according to a schedule established by the professor. First lessons: 2020 October 23rd 24th, November lessons are cancelled because of the health situation. Lessons will be recovered during the academic year
- Deadline Application: Applications still open
Individual course registration fee (non-refundable, to be enclosed with the application form) valid also as auditor’s attendance fee: € 130,00. Individual attendance fee (to be paid by 15th December): € 1000,00
- Open to: Young guitarists
- Visiting Professor: Matteo Mela – 1 sessione
Teacher: Duccio Bianchi – 7 sessions
Visiting Professor: Matteo Mela – 1 sessione
Programme: Solo and chamber repertoire with particular attention to the following aspects:
- work on basic and advanced techniques
- identification of the expressive objectives in the executive sphere for a conscious and interpretative approach
Admission requirements: a program chosen by the candidate of about 20 minutes.
During the sessions, a laboratory on performance practice will also be activated.
At the professor’s discretion, the best students may be chosen to hold recitals during the year.
The course will take place only if the minimum number of students required is reached.