- Exam: 2021 November 9th at 10:00 a.m.
- Lesson: according to a schedule established by the professor. First lessons: 2021 November 9th, 10th
- Deadline Application: 2021 October 31st - (1 masterclass) Participation in the masterclass held by the visiting professor is free for students enrolled in this course and will be extended to external students until all spots are filled.
Individual course registration fee (non-refundable, to be enclosed with the application form) valid also as auditor’s attendance fee: € 130,00. IIndividual attendance fee to be paid within 30th November or payments in monthly installments without additional activation fees or deposit fees: € 1100,00.
- Open to: Young clarinetists
- Visiting Professor: to be defined
Teacher: Giovanni Riccucci - 7 sessions
Visiting Professor to be defined
Programme: Technical study and preparation for competitions. Solo and chamber repertoire with particular focus on contemporary music. At the professor’s discretion, the best students may be chosen to hold recitals during the year.
Admission requirements: For the exam the candidate must perform 20 minutes of music of his/her choosing which is significant of the candidate’s instrumental abilities. Sight reading will also be required. The course will take place only if the minimum number of students required is reached. Those requiring a piano accompanist must send the piano score.
The course is for musicians who have obtained the Old Order Degree or AFAM 1st level degree, but in cases of precocious talent, students not yet in possession of the aforementioned qualifications could also be admitted.
Auditors admitted compatibly with the availability of rooms due to anti-contagion measures.
Masterclass fee for external students: € 180.00 registration included
Masterclass fee for auditors: € 50.00
Visiting Professor: to be defined – 1 session dates to be defined
Application for Visiting Professor masterclass until dates to be defined
Piano accompanist: Bernardo Olivotto