- Exam: without audition
- Lesson: according to a teacher’s calendar. Calendar: 2021 November: 15, 29 - 2021 December: 13, 14 - Next dates to be defined
- Deadline Application: 2021 November 5th
Individual course registration fee (non-refundable, to be enclosed with the application form) valid also as auditor’s attendance fee: € 130,00.
Individual attendance fee to be paid within 30th November or payments in monthly installments without additional activation fees or deposit fees: € 1100.00
- Open to: young tuba player
- Notes: Covid-19 emergency: According to the actual situation, the lessons of the post graduate courses will take place in presence. However, SMF reserves the right to use distance learning if the safety conditions make it necessary.
- Visiting Professor: to be defined.
Teacher: Mario Barsotti - 6 sessions
Admission Requirements: The course will take place only if the minimum number of students required is reached.
The course is for musicians who have obtained the Old Order Degree or AFAM 1st level degree, but in cases of precocious talent, students not yet in possession of the aforementioned qualifications could also be admitted.
Auditors admitted compatibly with the availability of rooms due to anti-contagion measures.
Piano: Sara Liga
Visiting professor’s masterclass is free for students of the course and open to external students subject to availability.
Fees for external students’ masterclass: € 180.00 included registration fee
Masterclass fee for auditors: € 50.00