- Intended audience: young musicians
- Calendar: from October to July
- Application: from June 1 to September 1
- Fees: variable according to the ISEE chart, see Bachelor Degree Enrolment Fees button
The academic course for applied music affords young musicians the attainment of a 1st Level Academic Diploma in the Artistic and Musical Higher Education (AFAM) system, equivalent to a three-year university diploma.
The educational path benefits from the possibility of participating in the Erasmus+ program, allotting students some periods to study abroad while taking advantage of prestigious foreign professors’ presence at the School, for whom the same formula is applied.
During the Triennio in Applied Music, the young musicians acquire the specific technical and cultural skills that will permit them to concretely realize artistic ideas, their own and others’, thanks to the use of techniques and technologies relative to the musical repertoire applied in the cinema, general animation, the theatre, in various systems of multimedia communication, and arrangement in various styles with diverse ensembles.
Skills concerning the use of electro-acoustical instruments and technology will be adequately developed, as well as the planning capacity with reference to installations that require the presence of music.
Included among the educational goals of the advanced courses are honing relevant skills with a secondary common language.
The lessons will prevalently take place at CaMu, the Casa della Musica of Arezzo.
The course offers the student the possibility to be hired in the following settings:
- Arranger in recording studios, radio-television studios;
- Musical professions connected to sound technology;
- Musical composer for images, theatre and for visual communication;
- Musical professions connected to multimedia events
The applied music academic course is authorized by the Ministry of Instruction, University and Research with the Ministerial Decree (D.M.) n.685 from 05/08/2013 (LINK) and with the Ministerial Decree D.M. n. 685 from 09/08/2017 n.613 (LINK) and D.M. 10.04.2018 n. 278 (LINK).