The orchestra does not pay room and board for students. For each day of activity at the School of Music of Fiesole or in Florence, each participant will be paid 40.00 euros, as a
partial reimbursement of expenses incurred for attending the course. For tax purposes this sum is to be considered a scholarship and will be paid at the end of the training period in the percentage of 70%; the remaining 30% will be paid at the end of the course, provided the Fondazione Scuola di Musica di Fiesole has adequate liquidity of funds. In case of withdrawal from the course, the aforementioned 30% will not be paid. In the event of residencies and/or concerts with overnight stays not in Fiesole or Florence, or whenever logistical needs make it necessary, instead of the per diem, meals and accommodation will be organised and paid for by the School. Disbursement is regulated by daily sign-in sheets, displayed by the Secretariat at the beginning of each rehearsal. The failure to sign will result in the non-payment of the grant.

For those who have attended all the activities of the Orchestral Training Course - Italian Youth Orchestra - will be a final examination, with the presence of a Commission consisting of internal and/or external teachers. The best students will be invited to a secondary exam the next day, in the presence of representatives of the Italian music scene (famous musicians, music industry professionals, representatives of institutions and Lyric-Symphonic foundations, etc.). At the end of the second exam a ranking will be made that will award the first four students with a scholarship of 2500 euro.