- Open to: children and adolescents
- Calendar: from September to June
- Application: from 1 June to 1 September
- Fees: variable based on the ISEE, see Application Fees button
- Notes: in case of openings in the class, it is possible to apply during the course of the year
The course will have an in-depth study of the aspects regarding jazz singing, under the stylistic profile as well as specific technique.
Students will face important arguments such as: ear training (through exercises specifically made by the professor in order to learn the scales, arpeggios, melodies and chords), vocal technique and intonation, jazz repertoire and blues, discussions on harmony, scat and improvising on the structures. Active and guided listening of the pieces will help the student to assimilate the Jazz language in a non-mechanical fashion. The introduction to improvisation will also develop with the formation of small groups or pairs that will work on spontaneous inventions or guided by the professor and creating small vocal ensembles.