The Scuola di Musica di Fiesole offers the following pre-academic courses:
violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, saxophone, oboe and English horn, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone and tuba, percussion, piano, fortepiano, accordion, classical guitar, harp, harpsichord, lute, viol, recorder, basic composition.
The following courses are open to external students as well: improvisation, computer music notation, music analysis, ensemble music for wind instruments, chamber music with piano, string quartet, ancient music ensemble.
Admission is subject to course availability as well as a successfully completed aptitude test.
Curricula of pre-academic courses
Click on the instrument family, on the instrument or on the chosen course:
Those who are not interested in the pre-academic course of study can consult the sections: Individual courses / Amateur Project
All registration requests will be accepted in order of arrival until places are sold out.
· For candidates who already possess musical knowledge, an instrumental test is scheduled with a free program chosen by the interested party aimed solely at identifying the level, possibly for the youngest ones in the presence of a family member.
· For those who have not yet begun the study of the instrument, the entrance test consists of a cognitive meeting.
· Admissions are usually made during the period between 1 and 20 September, in the presence of a commission made up of teachers of the School.
· The calendar of these tests will be visible on the School's website at the following page https://www.scuolamusicafiesole.it/it/didattica/comunicazioni-segreteria and only the candidate will take note of it.
The School will not send any notice about it.
· All students admitted to pre-academic courses will be invited to participate in an orientation meeting with the lecturer in charge of pre-academic courses and the teaching secretariat in which the study plan and the annual organization of the courses will be illustrated.
· Regarding the complementary subjects included in the study plan, it will be necessary to register ONLINE only for SUPPLEMENT and PIANO COMPLEMENTARY, for all the other complementary courses it will be enough to present yourself directly in class on the first day of class for as indicated in the COMPLEMENTARY MATERIALS file 2018 -19.
How to apply online (link to registration page)
Programmi dei corsi pre-accademici
Clicca sullo strumento o sul corso prescelto:
Viola da gamba
Teoria e solfeggio
Storia della Musica
Lettura della partitura – Composizione
Musica da camera per Chitarra