- Intended audience: children, adolescents and adult novices
- Calendar: from september to june
- Application: from 1 june to 1 september
- Fees: variable based on the ISEE, see Application Fees button
- Notes: in case of openings in the class, it is possible to apply during the course of the year
The classes in viola da gamba offers children and adult novices a rapid approach to quality music, thanks to an innovative didactic concept that increments instrumental technique and musical sensibility in a unique and combined educational path. Avoiding the student’s exposure wherever possible to arid technical studies, the course will help develop a taste in good music from the very beginning.
The educational path pursues the goal of allowing the completion of foundational formative modules from the basic, medium and advanced levels, with certification of passed exams and attendance of complementary courses included in the study plan.
It is furthermore possible to receive viola da gamba lessons in a free course, of which there are no planned exams.
The School considers students’ participation in concerts, recitals and planned initiatives to be an integral part of the educational course.
To allow a more natural approach to the instrument, attendance in the propaedeutic courses in music is advised for children aged 0-5 years with the Gordon Method and in choral-rhythmic activities targeted towards children between 3 and 9 years old.